BGSU 2020 Undergrad Art Show
Monochrome is a side-scroller / platformer game created in Processing and Adobe Photoshop that explores the relationship between color and the atmospheric mood of an environment.
– Collect colors to customize your environment! When the character sprite comes in contact with the “essence” of a color, that color is added to its environment.
– If a color is greyed out / added to the world, click on the color’s “essence” to bring it back / remove it from the world.
– Left arrow key to move left
– Right arrow key to move right
– Up arrow key to jump
– Space-bar to reset ALL colors